Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bag??? WHAT BAG????



I have this most gorgeous Italian crocodile briefcase and Sacha is making me sell it!!!

My laptop fits right into it...I should be able to keep it...yes???

Don't you agree???

Sigh....

(LOL  Poor Sacha, she gets blamed for everything!  She actually encouraged me to KEEP it, I almost fell out of my chair!  It's so gorgeous she was allowing me to have it in my closet...bless her heart!)

How many of these can a girl have though?


Fine. It's in our Ebay shop Sacha Kay. I want more lavender. Humph.

And my Victorian Celluloid Photo Album...



Lots of old cabinet photos.

I love these old pictures, everyone looked so serious!

And that's my round up for the day!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it has been for you to list this album and the bag. I'm very, very proud of you, Brenda!!!

    ReplyDelete