Monday, September 17, 2012

French Teapots and Spiders


As usual, during coffee I was having my morning (her evening) conversation with Sacha...


She was showing me what she was listing today. Love these French prints! Why does she have all the good stuff! Yes, I'm whining here!


Look at this cute, cute enamel teapot!!


Anyway...

I was gracefully (slouching) reclining at my desk when this HUMONGOUS
wood spider came crawling across the top of my desk towards me.

I'll tangle with almost anything, I have bears and coyotes in my yard every night...

but spiders, and especially one as big as one of my cats???

(Brenda: known to exaggerate a teeny bit)

Oh man, I'm outta there!

And just in case you thought Sacha was the sweet one...




You can see how sympathetic she was!




        • Have you see all the comments on our blog???

        • I just had a spider as big as a tarantula come crawling across my desk!!!

      • Sacha Kay
        3 hours ago
        Sacha Kay
        • YIKES! Don't you have dogs and cats to capture creatures like that?

      • Brenda Cantrell
        3 hours ago
        Brenda Cantrell
        • Heck they would have been afraid! LAMO
        • SCARED ME!!

      • Sacha Kay
        3 hours ago
        Sacha Kay
        • Of course it scared you. What did you do with it?
      • Brenda Cantrell
        3 hours ago
        Brenda Cantrell
        • I chased it, it got away. I've moved to the couch!! Freaking out! LOL
        • Gotta go back in for my coffee...OMG...Do you think it's laying in wait???
      • Sacha Kay
        3 hours ago
        Sacha Kay
        • Ehm? Chase it?!?!?! LOL! You DID know where it was. Now it can get back to surprising you. LMAO!!! This is hilarious.

            • Try catching it with a glass / jar and piece of paper and release it outside. Or if you don't mind killing spiders: vacuum cleaner.

          • Brenda Cantrell
            3 hours ago
            Brenda Cantrell
            • Says you! LOL I've got to go back over there eventually!
            • I did! I had a can and paper! It LEAPED behind the desk!

          • Sacha Kay
            3 hours ago
            Sacha Kay
            • I'm not afraid of spiders. I always catch and release them. Except for the ones that come with 1,000s. Those I vacuum.

          • Brenda Cantrell
            3 hours ago
            Brenda Cantrell
            • And me screaming like a girl.

          • Sacha Kay
            3 hours ago
            Sacha Kay
            • LOL!!! Too bad you didn't have your webcam on.



              grin
          • Brenda Cantrell
            3 hours ago
            Brenda Cantrell
            • I was just saying...thank god she couldn't see that!!!
            • I'm not afraid of ANYTHING BUT SPIDERS!!! Give me the freaking heebie jeebies.

                • Why? You're too big for them to eat you.

                  smile

              • Brenda Cantrell
                3 hours ago
                Brenda Cantrell
                • The dogs and cars are asleep on the couch while I'm being eaten by a gigantic spider!

              • Sacha Kay
                3 hours ago
                Sacha Kay
                • I think I would have died if I had seen you with that spider. OMG! I'm already almost dying by thinking of it. I'm almost wetting my pants here.


                  grin
              • Brenda Cantrell
                3 hours ago
                Brenda Cantrell
                • And there's no proof of that.
                • that they can't eat me...


        • Who can I call if you're not here tomorrow at this time of day? In order to check if you haven't gotten eaten by a spider. LOL!!!!

      • Brenda Cantrell
        3 hours ago
        Brenda Cantrell
        • LOL Just send the ambulance for what's left of my spider eaten body.
        • It's just a wood spider. Not dangerous. they always try to come inside when fall gets here. They are just HUGE.
      • Sacha Kay
        3 hours ago
        Sacha Kay
        • Ohw. Okay. I will. Keep your webcam on when you go to sleep. Maybe it just crawls inside your mouth and you won't ever know that it's living in your stomach if you don't film it. LMAO!!!

      • Brenda Cantrell
        3 hours ago
        Brenda Cantrell
        • OMG NOW THAT'S JUST WRONG

2 comments:

  1. Your spider dialog is so funny! Thanks for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sherry! It was funny...we were both laughing, but I was still freaking out! LOL

      Delete